山东省商务厅关于应对当前疫情做好外经贸工作的意见!Opinions of the Shandong Provincial Department of Commerce on doing a good job in foreign economic and trade work in response to the current epidemic!
Opinions of the Shandong Provincial Department of Commerce on doing a good job in foreign economic and trade work in response to the current epidemic!
(Reposted: Opinion of Shandong Provincial Department of Commerce on doing a good job in foreign trade and economic cooperation in response to the current epidemic situation)
Municipal commerce authorities:
In order to implement the decision-making and deployment of pneumonia epidemic prevention and control of new coronavirus infection by the provincial party committee and the provincial government, to ensure the resumption of production of foreign trade enterprises in the province, to stabilize foreign trade and foreign investment, and to minimize the impact of the epidemic, the following opinions are presented: .
I. Support enterprises to resume production as soon as possible
(1) Establishing an enterprise resumption production scheduling mechanism. Establish a daily production rescheduling mechanism for foreign trade and foreign-funded enterprises, rely on service and speed up the progress of those who have resumed work, and urge the resumption of work as soon as possible if they are able to resume work, and guide enterprises to actively do the preliminary preparations if they do not yet have the conditions to resume work.
(2) Actively coordinate and solve the problems of resuming work. Actively promote the resumption of production of key export enterprises and key foreign-funded enterprises. For the problems of shortage of epidemic prevention materials, difficulty in recruiting workers, poor logistics and transportation, unmatched supply chains, and tight funds, etc., local commercial authorities must actively fight for local party committees. The government supports and solves each item one by one to help the company overcome the difficulties.
(3) Allocating special funds for foreign trade and economic cooperation in advance. Before the first quarter, the 2020 provincial foreign trade and economic development special funds including the foreign trade and economic enterprises insured for export credit insurance, foreign trade transformation and upgrade pilot counties, overseas investment cooperation, cultivation and construction of high-end overseas labor service bases, and overseas risk protection platforms were allocated in advance. To the cities. Each city must arrange a plan for the use of funds as soon as possible, formulate methods for using the funds, speed up the progress of expenditures, and ensure that enterprises benefit early.
2. Proactively expand the import of epidemic prevention materials
(4) Increasing support for import discounts on epidemic prevention materials. For medical supplies, disinfection supplies, testing reagents, medical equipment and other anti-epidemic materials imported by enterprises within the first-level response period of provincial public health emergencies, discount support will be provided at the benchmark one-year loan interest rate announced by the People's Bank of China. The specific list of anti-epidemic materials is the medical protective materials products that the Ministry of Commerce has focused on dispatching.
(5) Support overseas investment enterprises to expand the import of anti-epidemic materials. Support overseas enterprises in our province to make full use of overseas resource channels, strengthen contacts with foreign partners, suppliers and customers, and organize production, procurement, and donation of epidemic prevention and control urgently needed medical supplies, equipment and protective items.
(6) Strengthen the promotion of import facilitation policies. In conjunction with customs, taxation, credit guarantee, and other units, through telephone, WeChat group and other means to timely clear customs clearance "zero delay", donation of anti-epidemic materials exemption from import tax, relaxation of import qualification of anti-epidemic materials companies, global suppliers of epidemic prevention and control supplies, etc. Send to all relevant enterprises to guide them to make full use of facilitation policies to expand imports.
Third, increase international market development efforts
(7) Take multiple measures to open up the international market. Guide enterprises to make full use of cross-border e-commerce retail import supervision, retail export “no-ticket exemption” and other policies, to coordinate and integrate the provincial overseas cross-border e-commerce public overseas warehouse resources, and increase international market development efforts. Bring into play the role of the public service platform of the company's international marketing system and extend the trade supply chain. Guide enterprises to adjust their recent trade promotion activities in a timely manner, increase the participation of the online Canton Fair and the China Fair, and maintain and expand customers and sales channels in the international market.
(8) Adjust major overseas exhibition activities. According to the development of the epidemic situation, some overseas exhibitions in the first quarter of this year were postponed or cancelled. The original exhibition of China Shandong Export Commodities (Osaka, Japan) was postponed to mid-August in mid-March.
Strengthening Trade Relief Disposal Services
(9) Strengthening trade remedy legal consulting services. The Provincial Department has formed a business legal service working group to provide timely and effective compliance medical examinations and legal consulting services for enterprises by grouping, online training, and answering questions online, including trade remedy investigations and technical barriers to trade in major countries during the epidemic. Responses to national trade restrictions, interpretation of international health regulations, etc.
(10) Guiding enterprises to properly handle trade disputes. We will improve trade frictions and early warning mechanisms, promptly and publicly release prompts on risks to international trade during epidemics, and identify and resolve trade disputes early and develop differentiated responses. If the pneumonia epidemic situation affected by the new coronavirus results in failure to fulfill the international trade contract as scheduled or fail to perform, guide the enterprise to import and export to the local trade promotion department or the national textile, light industry, Minmetals, food soil, electrical and mechanical, medical insurance The Chamber of Commerce contacted to apply for factual proof related to force majeure.
V. Supporting accelerated implementation of foreign investment projects
(11) Speed up the implementation of major foreign investment projects. The local key foreign-invested projects that meet the conditions for epidemic prevention and control will be organized to start. We will strengthen the tracking and scheduling of key projects signed in the early stage, strengthen communication and communication, and strive for early results. Focusing on the needs of epidemic prevention and control, we plan to reserve a number of new medical and health projects with strong motivation.
(12) Strengthening tracking services for foreign-invested enterprises. Give full play to the role of "service ambassadors" of foreign-invested enterprises, timely transmit epidemic prevention and control information to foreign-invested enterprises, and national and provincial policies and measures to support enterprise development, assist in solving or timely reflecting the difficulties and problems in corporate investment and operation, and assist foreign-invested enterprises Communicate well with all parties to stabilize foreign investment expectations.
(13) Turn danger into strong chain of machine repair and extension chain. Seize the opportunity to coordinate and solve problems for enterprises, resume production, etc., find out the industrial chain of foreign-invested enterprises focusing on the world's top 500 and industry leaders, and implement targeted and targeted investment promotion for shortcomings, supplementary, extended, and strong chains To help form the entire industry chain and build high-end industrial clusters.
(14) Vigorously promote online investment promotion. Give full play to the role of the "Choose Shandong" cloud platform, improve the functions of the "Choose Shandong" cloud platform, build and open the "Choose Shandong" cloud platform online "cloud investment", "cloud recruitment" intelligent system, and organize "online investment conference", Online promotion activities such as "online job fairs".
(15) Early planning for major economic and trade promotion activities. According to the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, adjust the schedule of domestic and overseas investment invitation activities; according to the needs of investment invitation targets, adhere to the result-oriented, carefully do the preliminary planning of investment invitation activities, refine the content of activities, and innovate the activity forms. Prepare for and organize key economic and trade activities such as the 2nd Qingdao Summit of Multinational Corporation Leaders, the 2nd Confucian Business Meeting, "Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao and Shandong Week", "American Business Week" and "European Business Week".
(16) Make better use of the platform of the provincial government's foreign economic and trade representative office. Each city should give full play to the role of the provincial government's foreign economic and trade representative office, timely in-depth docking of project needs with foreign economic and trade representative offices, and propose precise investment invitation and project cooperation intentions. The foreign economic and trade representative office shall fully undertake the current overseas investment invitation tasks, and actively carry out project negotiation work around the docking projects in various cities to ensure a continuous chain of investment invitation.
Shandong Provincial Department of Commerce
February 5, 2020