货物清关延误？这几点一定要注意！ Delay in customs clearance of goods? We must pay attention to these points!
Delay in customs clearance of goods? We must pay attention to these points!
环球慧思外贸资讯 跨境电商与创业文摘 今天
Global wisdom foreign trade information cross border e-commerce and entrepreneurship digest today
Customs clearance refers to a process in which goods are imported, exported or transferred within the customs territory of a certain country, which needs to follow various laws and regulations. Another term is also called customs clearance. During customs clearance, goods can not be freely circulated under the supervision of the customs. If there is any reason, since there will be customs clearance delay, there must be a reason. So, what are the reasons?
1. Cause of goods
(1) the goods are prohibited goods: all countries in the world have their prohibited goods, such as drugs, guns, ammunition, weapons and so on, which are all prohibited by all countries in the world. Animals, plants, meat and books are forbidden in almost every country; Chinese herbal medicine is forbidden in the United States; milk and meat products are forbidden in the United Kingdom; e-cigarettes are forbidden in Singapore; the prohibited goods will be seized or directly returned by the customs when they arrive at the customs of the destination country,
(2) goods are famous brand and infringing products: protected by intellectual property rights, when you sell products, you must have brand authorization. When these products enter the country, the customs will require to provide brand authorization. If not, the customs clearance will be delayed, the customs will hold the goods, and even directly order to return them.
(3) the goods are sensitive goods such as powder, liquid and electrified goods: it must be clear that sensitive goods such as powder, liquid, electrified goods with magnetism and solid are more likely to be inspected by the customs than ordinary goods, and the time for customs clearance is longer than ordinary goods. These products will generally be delayed in customs clearance. It is recommended that the seller must ask whether the receiver has the ability to clear customs before sending these products.
2. Agent or owner's own reasons
(1) the complete information of the goods is not standardized and complete: the agent or the owner of the goods does not complete the information and documents, such as the incorrect quantity of the products, the random scribble of the product name (for example, the product itself is shoes, the name of the declared product is clothes), and the declared value is not consistent with the actual value of the goods (many sellers have such practices, in order to make the recipient pay less or exempt from taxes, the goods will be The declaration value of is lower, but if it is too low, it will attract the attention of the customs and lead to customs clearance delay). If the commercial invoice is incomplete, the sender shall provide a new and complete commercial invoice.
(2) logistics transportation mode: in order to save freight and earn the freight difference of the addressee, the seller chooses the logistics transportation channel with low price and long transportation time. The cheaper the price, the longer the transportation time, the slower the processing speed of the customs, and the easier the goods are to be lost.
3. Customs reasons
(1) customs routine inspection: the customs conducts random inspection on the goods. If your goods are found, you can only wait, without any assistance from the addressee. The routine inspection can be completed within 1-3 working days. If the customs thinks that the goods have no problems, they will be released.
(2) taxation: in the opinion of the customs, the declared value of your goods is inconsistent with the actual value, and the consignee is required to clear the customs. If your declared value is consistent with the value of the goods, but the customs thinks it is different, in this case, you can clear the customs with the value certificate of the goods. If the declared value of your goods does not conform to the actual value, and the customs finds the low or high declaration, you need the consignee to pay the customs duty.
(3) black Customs: the customs of some countries and regions are relatively black. In order to make money, even if your goods have no problems, they will levy taxes on you, that is, they will not pass the Customs for you until you pay the taxes.
4. Recipient's reason
(1) unwillingness to pay taxes: the goods need to pay taxes, the taxes are too high or the taxes have exceeded the value of the goods themselves, the recipient is not willing to pay the high taxes, and does not pay taxes and customs clearance, so the goods are stored in the customs, and when the customs clearance period is up, they are auctioned or returned by the customs.
(2) the addressee does not have relevant documents: for example, the addressee does not have an import license, and the addressee is unable to provide the required customs clearance documents, which results in the delay of goods clearance.
(3) cheater buyer: in order to get the goods for free, some foreign cheater buyers deliberately do not clear the customs and do not pay the taxes, so that the goods are kept all the time, and then deal with the seller about the taxes. Or do not sign for the goods, because knowing that the return freight is very expensive, the sender is not willing to return the goods, and the receiver tells the sender to return the goods, so there is reason to say that he wants to get the goods free of charge. Or we can buy multiple products at one time and choose the logistics transportation of small package series. We all know that the small package transportation is slow, the logistics information update is slow or even there is no information. Even if the cheater buyer receives the goods, he can tell the sender that he has not received the goods and ask for a refund.
5. Other reasons
(1) environment: for example, customs strike, port workers strike, airport workers strike, logistics workers strike; or the occurrence of natural disasters and wars.
(2) policy: in some countries, the speed of customs clearance is relatively slow, the efficiency of customs clearance is slow, and the procedures of customs clearance are complicated, such as Brazil. Or the corresponding national policies require customs clearance how to clear and how to clear.